|—||Diana Cortes (via sidebraids)|
|—||Kiersten White (via katiefru)|
auto-reblog, always. because, truth.(via population-e)
|—||Unknown (via thatkindofwoman)|
to quote hamlet act III scene iii line 92, “no”
Nordstrom has some great new activewear stuff that I’d love to add to my closet for spring.
Sidenote: I actually hate the term activewear, since it implies that athletic-style clothing should ONLY be used for athletic-style things. Well, that’s silly (and the leggings on my body RIGHT THIS SECOND would agree). Damn, we live in a beautiful time. I can wear comfortable clothing that’s only a hop away from pajamas, put on proper shoes (actually, who needs proper shoes? Pinterest tells me that sneakers are “in”) and I can go out in public with my head held high. Anyway, that’s why I tried to choose some items here that can pull double duty. The leggings can, duh, but the tops would be perfect for errands/weekend/going shopping/general sluggery too.
- Nike Epic Dri-Fit Crewneck Top, $60 (1) - 6 available colors and CYA-compliant. (Cover-Your-Assets)
- Solow Barre Stirrup Leggings, $88 (2)
- Zella Mixed Media Running Tights, $88 (3) - Love the mesh panels.
- Zella Double Scoop Tank, $44 (4) - These look nice and long.
- Alo Goddess Ribbed Leggings, $92 (5) - Two other color combos available but I really like the white/gray.
- Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 Shoes, $100 (6) - You probably knew this, but the higher you go on the Nike Free scale (3.0, 4.0 and so on), the less barefoot (and more traditionally supportive) the feel of the shoe. I have a pair of 4.0 and 5.0s and love how light they still feel on my feet.
- Nike Air Max Thea Sneaker, $100 (7) - !!!!!
- Karma Keyhole Back High/Low Dolman Sleeve Sweater, $74 (8) - What slug witchery is this I say, fetch it to me at once
- Marc New York by Andrew Marc Distressed Fleece Drape Cardigan, $58 (9) - Fleece. Drape. Cardigan.
- Zella Harmony Hoodie, $50 (from $68) (10) - Cute color!
This post was sponsored by Shopstyle, but the items included are things that I independently chose based on my personal preferences.
Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
Welp. This is goddamned relevant.(via staceyjoy)
This recipe was quick and absolutely delicious. Easy weeknight meal. Left out the fish sauce though because yuck.
(Recipe and photo via Pinch of Yum)